Monday, August 23, 2004

Thank God for Gmail Invites!

Hey I've had my gmail account for quite a while now (since the end of April)

and used to get a lot of invites, but my account has been in an invite drought until today!

I finally got two gmail invites, I love giving these things away, some people act like it's the best thing ever and really gmail is!

I mean back in April I would have rather used gmail in it's current state then any other free webmail, it makes email the way it's supose to be

Fast, easy, and just awesome, it's hard to explain, I wish I had a million invites to show all of you with but I don't. Luckily Gmail will exit beta soon, and everyone can get gmail accounts

I love Google, it's seriously the best major company ever, I think gmail is the begging of it taking down Microsoft, AOL, and another blow to Yahoo

and even without Gmail coming out of beta yet, it has propmted Yahoo to up accounts from 4mb to 100mb and hotmail from 2mb to 250mb

So awesome, all cause of google!

Google Rocks!

-Cracell

2 Comments:

Blogger Archu said...

hi ,

my friend needs a gmail account can u help him.
if u can then mail me archu.sr@gmail.com so that i cna give u his id.

bye,
Archu,

September 6, 2004 at 12:31:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you send me an invite for gmail ???

I so want to try ;O)

Thank you to send me an invite if you got one !!!!

My mail: jujuwiwi@yahoo.fr

Have a nice day

November 20, 2004 at 6:30:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home